Cake Order Form
Complete and submit the form below and we will get back to you with a quote for your cake.
Thank you for your enquiry.
Bahamas Dream Cake Policies
- Our schedule is usually booked approximately 4-6 months in advance for weddings and special occasions, therefore as soon as you are certain that you would like to use our services, you should reserve your spot on our calendar.
- Your date is reserved only when a 50% non-refundable retainer is received. Final payment is due two weeks prior to delivery date.
- Payments may be made via Paypal on our web site, online transfer or direct deposit to Scotiabank (Bahamas) Ltd, Royal Bank Of Canada, First Caribbean Bank, or PNC Bank.
- Your final cost per serving will be based on the complexity of the design and the number of guests being served,or the menu selected for a catered event among other factors.
- We are more than happy to collaborate with you on designing a one-of-a-kind cake. However, if you have seen a cake that you love, please feel free to email us at email@example.com with a photo of it if you would like a quote.
- We provide delivery at your request. However delivery is mandatory for cakes of 3 or more tiers.
- Our minimum delivery charge is $50 and increases based on delivery requirements and location.
- For cakes that must be assembled onsite, a set-up fee will be charged in addition to the delivery fee.
- If you are located on an island other than New Providence, and require your cake to be shipped by air or sea, we will construct and package the cake for an additional fee. Bahamas Dream Cakes is not liable for damage during shipping. See contract for additional conditions.
Tasting & Consultations (available for weddings only)
- We offer tastings/consultations generally based on our schedule. Tastings/Consultation appointments are not available on Fridays or Saturdays.
- You will be offered four flavours, which can vary from month to month.
- The cost of one (1) tasting package is $50; and $70 for two (2) packages. The date is reserved for you when payment has been made via PayPal on our web site or by online transfer or direct deposit.
- Payment is due at the time of booking.
- When we receive your retainer, we reserve that date for you and thereafter decline other enquiries, and we begin the process of ordering the necessary supplies. Consequently, retainers are non- refundable, without exception.
- We understand that circumstances may occur to warrant a cancellation. In the event you do need to cancel your cake, a refund will be granted (less the 50% retainer) provided notice is given 60 days or more prior to the scheduled event. Please be sure to review your cancellation policy for a catered event.
- A credit will be given toward the purchase of a future cake/ or event order for cancellations made between 59 and 21 days prior to your event. Note that your use of the credit must be booked in advance, and will be accepted based upon availability.
- No refund or credit is given for orders cancelled 20 days or less before the due date.